My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Quinoa - 2 cupsWater
Mung beans - 2 cups
Kitchari spice mix - 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp
Coconut oil - 2 tbsp
Kite Hill dairy-free chive cream cheese
1. Cook 2 cups of quinoa in the Instant Pot with 4 cups of water on custom/pressure cook setting for 2 minutes, then vent.
2. Meanwhile, place 4 cups of water and 2 cups of mung beans in a large pot over medium/high heat. Bring to a boil, then stir until the majority of the water is absorbed.
3. When quinoa is finished, add to the pot with the mung beans.
4. Add 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp of Kitchari spice mix (or to taste), 2 tbsp of coconut oil. Stir to combine everything well.
5. Top with a squeeze of lemon juice, sliced green onion, Kite Hill dairy-free chive cream cheese, and snap peas.