My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Millet & brown rice ramen
sautéed garlic mushrooms
roasted brussels sprouts
green onions + sesame seeds to garnish
For the Tahini Almond Sauce:
1 tbsp tahini
1 tbsp smooth almond butter
2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1/2 tbsp maple syrup
juice of 1/4 lemon
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp mushroom umami seasoning
1/4-1/2 tsp chili flakes (to taste)
1/3 cup water
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°
2. Toss halved brussels sprouts in extra virgin olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Roast at 425° for 20-25 mins, or until brussels sprouts are deeply golden brown.
4. In the meantime, heat a small pan with some olive oil over medium heat.
5. Add in sliced mushrooms and toss with some soy sauce.
6. Once mushrooms are starting to brown, add in some minced garlic and other seasonings of choice.
7. Stir occasionally until cooked through. Set the mushrooms aside.
8. Cook noodles of choice as directed on package.
9. In the meantime, combine the sauce ingredients in a small pan over low to medium heat.
10. Continue to stir until sauce is well heated and fully combined.
11. Once the noodles are ready, strain and rinse with cold water.
12. Add the noodles to the pan and toss with the sauce.
13. Top with roasted brussels sprouts, sautéed mushrooms, green onions and sesame seeds to garnish.