My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Veggie mayo cheese sandwich (serving 2):
1. In a mixing bowl, take a cup of your choice of finely chopped veggies. (I have used onion, cucumber, deseeded tomatoes, capcisum, and boiled sweetcorn)
2. Add 1/3 cup mayonnaise, salt, black pepper, chili flakes, and mix well to make a paste.
3. Spread butter on the bread slice.
4. Place a few mixed green leaves, and spread the mix on the bread slice.
5. Add shredded cheese on top and place the remaining buttered slice.
6. Toast or grill these sandwiches!